Thursday, July 22, 2010

Haih!

Seriously I have to get a new phone. Badly! Haih. I dont know what happened to my current phone. I just bought it, not even for half a year. I am very disappointed with the phone. It keeps hanging and the system is working very slow. Is it because of the memory? I dont know. Haih. Because of this jgak la, my mood hancur. My boyfriend keeps miss calling me, that is even worse. That will make my phone stop working for few seconds. I warned him to stop miss calling me, but thats typical of him, he would not understand, and he blamed the memory. Sometimes I feel like to throw that phone away from me, but too bad, thats the only phone have I have. :( Thats why I would prefer to switch off my phone. *Sigh! Phone oh phone, you ruined my day!

Thats the freaky phone! I have to wait until I get a new phone. Another 5 years? WHAT? pftt! IM SO DEAD!

3 comments:

  1. lets switch to blackberry, lol.
    5 years?? who said that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. tknk la! blackberry tk best la. :P
    I said so. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i thought your mum or dad said so :P 5 yrs? thats long

    ReplyDelete