Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ah-ha

Well, its been ages since I updated my blog. Im too busy, perhaps? I dont know. Time flies. So many things happened lately. I had started my internship and Im going to graduate so soon. Really soon! I just cant believe that Im already 20. You heard that? Im getting old. Everyone is getting old anyway. Okay, about the internship, I complaint alot, especially in twitter. Thanks to twitter. Maybe Im not used to it. I mean that was the 1st or 2nd or 3rd week of internship. Ahhh, Im still wondering why am I taking this course in the first place? Its tough than I thought. Well, not everything is easy in this life. We must go through all the stages baru boleh success. True kan? I dont know. Seriously I wont be long in what I am taking now. Unless if I own a company la, thats a different story already. Well, I already planned on what to do after this. I will keep it myself first until I really achieve it. Lets pray to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment