Saturday, December 25, 2010

"Aww"

Someone posted this on my facebook wall:

The question was:
1. How we met.
2. My first impression of you.
3. What I like about you..
4. Favorite memory with you.
5. A song that reminds me of you. :D

She answered:
1.i', not sure. when we were in form 2 koot. :)
2.she was chinese or malay?ouh okaay, dia masuk class agama.haha
3.very soft spoken person and lovely. hee
4.form4 and 5 memoriess.. hee. SK1. ♥
5.hee.xtau xtau ;p


I was like Aww! Haha. So sweet. I really miss them.

7 comments:

  1. haha leenaa, i guess you dh tak tahu nk post ape kat your blog eyy? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Bukan lah. Byk benda smpai i tktau nk post ape. Haha. Btw, i dah follow you. Mmg dah follow, but tk dpt updates you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah? still tak boleh ke? :/ peliknya. Tapi my last post mmg on the 23rd December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memang tkde. I cri blog you kat updates i tu, its not found. You got the same situation like chui yew last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ye eh? i try to follow my own blog, and it seems in the updates. Haihh peliknyaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You try tanye chui yew. Dapat updates you tak.

    ReplyDelete