Friday, December 24, 2010

Finally, you let me go

Me and him have been friends for quite long. He is like my best friend, but the fact is he don't want to be my friend. He wants more than just a friend. I have been telling him its not easy to win my heart plus i have a boyfriend. I don't know whats wrong with him. He don't understand the situation. I am glad everything is over now. Well, at first its hard for me to lose a friend, even though he is just a friend, but i don't have enough strength to lose any of my friends. Especially when you are someone close to me. Well, he choose to leave this friendship and i really don't care. He is such a great friend, but i don't know how to make him understand that me and him is impossible. Well, he can't accept the truth, so he decided to leave me, as in to forget me. And now, i have to forget him. To be honest, i never had any feelings towards him. I liked him, but as a friend and i never told him i loved him. He left me a message saying:

"Aleena, you're the sweetest person that i've ever met in my entire life for now. I'm in love with you. I really do. I've been dreaming about you almost every night. I refused to text you. Not that I'm avoiding. I don't want us to fight. And we'll gonna get hurt. Maybe the reason you have a boyfriend is the main thing. Once I love a person, I can't be a normal friend anymore. My jealousy is gonna be obvious and I can't stand to see you with someone else. I'm just being honest. I'm happy for you but this is something from me inside. I can't go on anymore. Its just not me. I don't want us to be fall apart with bad way. Thats why I'm telling you this. To have you in my life, to make you my only one, its the happiest thing. I love you Aleena. My feelings for you is forever. I won't forget you. But I just have to leave you. Its for us. Maybe I'll see you one day. I'm doing this because I don't to forget you and our memories. Our movie tickets, you wrote smile on my hand. Those things I won't forget. It will remain forever. Just for now, I just thought that we should just stop contacting each other. InsyaAllah if ada rezeki, one day. If Allah help me to get you. To have you. I'll grab the chance. As long as we both single. I'm sorry Aleena. I wish you happy new year. Have a great time and take care. Just I want you to know that I won't forget you. That's my promise. Thanks Aleena. For everything. Memories and everything. I minta maaf byk2. If ada salah silap I. Thanks again. I'll always have the feelings for you. For the rest of my life. Just we'll see in God's will jadi ke tak. Thank you. Goodbye."

I don't believe every single things you told me. If you love me, you wouldn't let this friendship go. Well, you choose to be that way and I don't force you. I will just leave it without saying goodbye to you. Thanks to you for making me hate you. Thank you so much. And thanks also for giving up on me. I told you it was not easy. I knew this is going to happen, so i've got myself prepared to face it. And good luck in your life. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment